Sprocket’s seamless kiosk experience integrates iPad, Galaxy Tab and Surface with Brother Label Printer
iPad 10.2 | iPad Pro 12.9 | iPad Mini | Surface Go 2 | Surface Pro | Galaxy Tab A7 10.4 | Galaxy Tab A 8 | QL-810W | QL-820NWB
- Secures an iPad, Galaxy Tab or Surface tablet together with a Brother QL-810W or QL-820NWB label printer
- Screen tilts for comfortable and ergonomic usage by any visitor
- Printed label is easy to retrieve
- Printer controls are covered, giving the label printer a sleek presentation
- Label roll is easily replaced when required
- Concealed power cabling
- Key locked tablet enclosure.
- Options for bold signage to promote your brand and call visitors to action
- X+ Hand Sanitiser System seamlessly integrates into the stands
- Sprocket are the customisation experts. We can customise Sprocket X for your requirements and indeed integrate other devices such as scanners and readers.
- Compatible with iPad 10.2 [7th Gen], iPad 6th Gen, iPad 5th Gen, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPad Pro 12.9 3rd & 4th Gen, Galaxy Tab A 8, Galaxy Tab A 10.1, Surface Pro, Surface Go and Surface Go 2.
Sprocket X integrated kiosks are used in a variety of locations and by many businesses to provide a professional all-in-one sign-in experience. Offices, receptions, schools, aged care facilities, hospitals, warehouses and commercial buildings choose Sprocket X to welcome visitors. Paired with great software such as Sine, Rapid Access, SwipedOn, Envoy, iOffice, Whoseonlocation, Traction Guest, Proxyclick, The Receptionist or Sign In App, X integrated kiosks allow you to manage your visitors safely while providing a positive first impression of your business.