Sprocket kiosks seamlessly integrate iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab or Microsoft Surface tablets with Brother Label Printer or Epson Thermal Receipt Printer
iPad 10.9 | iPad 10.2 | iPad Pro 12.9 | iPad Air 5 | Surface Go 3 | Surface Pro 7+ | Surface Pro 9 | Galaxy Tab A8 10.5 | QL-810W | QL-820NWB |TM-m30ii
- Secures an iPad, Galaxy Tab or Surface tablet together with a Brother QL-810W, QL-820NWB label printer or Epson TM-m30ii receipt printer
- Screen tilts for comfortable and ergonomic usage by any visitor
- Printed label is easy to retrieve
- Printer controls are covered, giving the label printer a sleek presentation
- Label roll is easily replaced when required
- Concealed power cabling
- Key locked tablet enclosure.
- Bold signage to promote your brand and call visitors to action
- Sprocket are the customisation experts. We can customise for your requirements and indeed integrate other devices such as scanners and readers.
- Compatible with the latest iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab and Microsoft Surface tablet models
Sprocket X integrated kiosks are used in a variety of locations and by many businesses to provide a professional all-in-one sign-in experience. Offices, receptions, schools, aged care facilities, hospitals, warehouses and commercial buildings choose Sprocket X to welcome visitors. Paired with great software such as Sine, Rapid Access, SwipedOn, Envoy, iOffice, Whoseonlocation, Traction Guest, Proxyclick, The Receptionist or Sign In App, X integrated kiosks allow you to manage your visitors safely while providing a positive first impression of your business.